Our Doors Independently Tested and Certified
Door contractor serving Pittsburgh, PA.
Secure and Attractive Doors for Your Home
Top Quality Fiberglass and Steel Doors
Ready to Take the Next Step?Get Started
ENERGY Star qualified doors are independently tested and certified to meet strict energy efficiency standards. The annual Energy Star Partner of the year AWARDS are given to a select group of organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment trough energy efficiency.
Perfect Roofing & Siding has been recognized 7 times, 3 of which Perfect Roofing & Siding was awarded the prestigious Sustained Excellence award.
Signet Fiberglass Doors
Signet fiberglass doors raise the bar for fiberglass entry systems. They are available in Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Fir Series, each with 7 stain finishes (7 for Cherry and Mahogany and 7 for Oak and Fir) utilizing our exclusive DuraFuse finish system. This system features P3 fusion, allowing us to offer an Industry best 10 year finish Warranty. Signet Doors sizes can be customized to 1/8” increments for width and height. Stiles and rails are dovetailed and glued at each corner creating a structurally solid, integrated frame. The 4/1/4” finger jointed 4 ply hardwood strike stile provides unparalleled strength. Door edge is constructed with cherry, mahogany or oak wood matching the selected series.
The Heritage Fiberglass Door
This door is available in textured fiberglass. Resists splitting, cracking or wrapping. Finger-jointed, 2 ply solid oak laminated stiles for both hinge and strike sides and are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity. Our door was cycled 250,000 times with no cracking, delaminating or sagging. Our door withstood repeated blows by 100lb. pendulum until the maximum residential security level of 40 was reached.
The Perfect Roofing & Siding 20 Gauge Woodgrain Textured and Smooth Steel Doors
- Our continuous steel edge means more strength and better security. Will not warp like wood.
- Our all steel construction gives you 49% more galvanized steel than a standard 24-gauge door delivering more strength to resist dents and break-ins.
- Our tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks gives our doors superior structural strength.
- Our polyurethane core reduces energy loss. Composite top and bottom end caps designed to add strength and fixed in place to prevent flexing.
- Stain finishes are applied by hand and are protected with a urethane clear coat containing a UV inhibitor. Paint finishes contain a special hardening catalyst.
- All finishes are oven-cured at approximately 180 F for 45 minutes.
- Full Wood Frame- Rot resistant wood frame and brick-mold treated with Pine Guard.
- Vinyl coated aluminum cladding on outside of frame with inside painted to match inside color of door. Cladding is available in 13 paint colors and 2 stain colors.
- 20 gauge steel security plate.
- All frame styles come standard with the Energy efficient Q-lon weatherstripping.
- The Sahara threshold has a 1/1/2 thermal barrier with adjustable wood-look riser that will not warp or rot.
- Bulb & Blade Bottom Sweep, Dual durometer rubber.
- Heavy duty Ball Bearing Hinges coated with a special rust-resistant zinc chromate finish.
- Strike Plate - Solid Brass Fully Adjustable.
- Interior Casings - painted or stained in factory.
We carry some of nations largest decorative glass- available in 14 lines. Countered internal grids available in 10 paint, 3 stain colors and 14 two tone combinations and internal polished brass, satin nickel and bronze pencil grids.
Schlage hardware is one of the finest made with a 10 Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.